Tailored to your needs
Lithium fluoride thermoluminescent phosphor, in the form of powder, solid pellets and chips, is recognized universally as the “golden standard” for applications in radiation protection dosimetry, monitoring of environmental radiation and medical dosimetry.
MTS-N (LiF:Mg,Ti) has been produced since 1972 in the form of solid pellets, chips and powder, using unique method developed by Prof. Tadeusz Niewiadomski at the Institue of Nuclear Physics, Krakow, Poland.
- Fully exchangeable with with LiF:Mg, Ti phosphors, chips and pellets produced by other companies
- Used world-wide in radiationprotection, environmental monitoring and clinical dosimetry.
MCP-N type ultra sensitive thermoluminscent LiF doped with magnesium, copper and phosphorus (LiF:Mg, Cu, P), available as solid detectors or in the form of powder.
- 30 times more sensitivity to gamma ray doses than MTS-N
- Unmatched for environmental monitoring and personal dosimetry.
TLD Powders for dosimetry in medical physics:
- Beam dosimetry
- TLD Quality Assurance for postal reference dosimetry
- Typical grain size 80 – 200 μm (customer specified)
MCP-Ns (LiF:Mg, Cu, P) thin active-layer ultra sensitive TLD designed to measure Hp(0.07) in external fields of weekly penetrating radiation. Each pellet consists of a thin radiation-sensitive part, of 8.5mg*cm² effective thickness, bonded to a thick, mechanically stable, non luminescent LiF matrix.
Flat energy response after X-ray and ß-ray doses
High sensitivity-reliable measurements of Hp(0.07) in the μGy range