Instrument calibrator error:
Sensitivity of detector:
AlphaE offers users the following features:
- Fast measurements
- Time-resolved measurement for exact radon determination
- This ultra-small and light-weight instrument comes with an optional belt bag, an alternative for wall-mounting.
- Wide measuring range for professional use up to 10 MBq/m3
- Battery operation up to 6 months of battery life
- Cost-effective radon measurement for mitigation activities
- Based on a silicon diode diffusion chamber, the sensitivity of the detector is 3 cph at 100 Bq/m³.
- 80% of the final result is achieved after 2 hours (faster response for higher values).
- Low radon levels below 100 Bq/m³ can also thus be measured as specified by the latest World Health Organization recommendations.
- The calculation of the dose is performed based on user-settable factors for equilibrium and dose conversion.
Several options are available according to customer needs:
- Wall support
- Belt Pouch
- DataVIEW Light and DataVIEW PRO Software
Reasons To Choose AlphaE – Ultra-Small Radon Monitor
Wide measuring range for professional use
Up to 6 months of autonomy
Suitable software included