The PED+ can be used as both a PED and a handheld dose rate survey meter. The PED+ also incorporates a number of other additional features including Bluetooth, GPS and pop-up message alarms.
- Shows readings in dose rate (Sv and Rem) and display a live trend graph to give a real time visual depiction of measured activity.
- Measurement is corrected for use of body. The personal accumulated dose is paused.
- Dose rate data is logged during off body mode to allow data review using the free of charge DoseVisionTM software.
- Inbuild Bluetooth module which is supported by an android mobile application- DoseVisionTM Live
- Allows up to 7 PED+ devices to be monitored live, with an overview of each connected device shown.
GPS Data Logging
- The PED+ allows location data to be logged to the device alongside dose and dose rate data and can be viewed during DoseVisionTM
Popup Message Alarm
- Pop-up message display on alarm threshold giving the worker clear instructions
- Reduce training burden and need to remember procedures
The PED+ Suitable for:
- Emergency services & First responders (CBRNe)
- Border Controls
- Medical and Life Sciences
- OIL and Gas Safe Zones