LEM system is composed of the following main parts:
- Stainless steel support structure
- Electrical and command board with panel PC integrated in the stand
- Measurement system: NaI(Tl) detector, electronics for HV and signal processing, 1 l Marinelli, 5 cm lead shielding well
- Self-priming pump
- Software for system management, data acquisition and processing
The system is equipped with a touch-screen operator panel, where the ELSE NUCLEAR software is installed.
The software displays in real time the measurement, controls the system status, and allows to set the operative parameters (including the alarm thresholds), to manage the measurement steps. The system provides I/O contacts for:
- Good functioning status
- Alarm status
- Pump activation input from customer PLC
- Available I/O contact for specific requirements
The software is equipped with a routine for quality control, to be used with the test source optionally provided with the system.
The system displays the specific and the total activity, or the count rate and integrated counts.