The graphic interface presents four management windows: Main, Parameters, Command and Graphics. Every one of these has virtual keys and selectors available for user friendly access to the functions.
The 5700 sMON software displays and processes the data coming from the monitoring units connected to the system, and allows to control in real time the whole network from a host PC.
The software archives every minute the dose rate and maximum instantaneous rate data, providing a daily archive file. Every 10 minutes, every hour and every day, the average rates are saved and stored too. The archives can be shared on a local LAN network.
Data can be optionally stored to a Microsoft SQL Server RDBMS (Relational DataBase Management System) which allows retrieving data from network nodes by means of standard SQL queries.
The RDBMS version also acts as a Network Server providing data simultaneously to maximum five 5700 sMON Network Clients. 5700 sMON Clients are able to view real-time and historical data, view important events such as alarms and failures, and interact with some parameters of the monitors through the Server.
5700 sMON functions feature three level of access: Operator, Experienced Operator, Administrator. Experienced Operator and Administrator functions are protected by means of passwords.
5700 sMON logs all important events: Application Start and Stop, Acquisition Start and Stop, beginning and ending of radiological alarms, failure events, muting, change of thresholds, change of configuration settings.
- User friendly interface
- Easy access to the archives
- Optional database management
- Virtually infinite number of managed detectors
- Synoptic visualization of the detectors readings
- Real time visualization of monitoring status: good operation (green), pre-alarm (yellow), alarm (red)
- Acquisition and storage minute by minute on daily file of dose average and maximum rates (optional storage to RDBMS)
- Visualization and storage of average data on 10 minutes, 1 hour and 1 day
- Printable archives compatibles with spreadsheet
- Log of all important events (alarms, failures, configuration etc.).
- Optionally, up to five Network Clients (RDBMS version)